GF Bought me Custom Chips I Don't Like (2 Viewers)

Use them for roulette, of you don't do roulette, start doing roulette. Your girlfriend can then see them in use and get involved in play as well. Then start calling them your roulette chips. If she ever asks why you don't use them for poker give her a knowing look and say because they are my roulette chips

I am a poker chip snob, I love getting new chips all the time and am never satisfied with what I have (yeah I’m spoiled). I always told my gf don’t buy me chips or custom chips bc I’m picky and would be very hard to please me. Well I told her too late, she order custom dice chips with my name on them that look cool but there is no denomination. Using them would be a downgrade, however I love the thought of the chips and want to find a way to use them.
How can I use my current chips at my poker games with out being a jerk about the custom chips?
Always better then posting that chips made you lose the woman you love.
Chips can come and go…

Use them for board games you play together or with friends and keep the good stuff for the poker game.
Happy wife, great life.

Suck it up for the greater good

Use them for roulette, of you don't do roulette, start doing roulette. Your girlfriend can then see them in use and get involved in play as well. Then start calling them your roulette chips. If she ever asks why you don't use them for poker give her a knowing look and say because they are my roulette chips

This might be considered "spending good many after bad". Roulette set up costs can be big. Ask me how I know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom