Getting a China Clay Mold Made (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys. So there is not enough interest to get the Four Suits mold made on Sun-Fly's Polyclay line, so I'm coming to you guys to ask what it might take to have it made on China clays. I know that many of you were around for the creation of the Tower & Spear and the Majestic molds, so I'd love to hear any input that you may have.

Thanks so much guys!

Last edited:
Hey guys. So there is not enough interest to get the Four Suits mold made on hybrids, so I'm coming to you guys to ask what it might take to have it made on China clays. I know that many of you were around for the creation of the Tower & Spear and the Majestic molds, so I'd love to hear any input that you may have.

Thanks so much guys!

Did you want it made on the hybrids or the polyclay chips? IIRC you wanted the mold impressions on the chip, which is the poly clay line. The polyinno chips are the hybrid line which have the center label on the chip as oppose to the dye sub of the poly clay, which has no label.

Did you want it made on the hybrids or the polyclay chips? IIRC you wanted the mold impressions on the chip, which is the poly clay line. The polyinno chips are the hybrid line which have the center label on the chip as oppose to the dye sub of the poly clay, which has no label.

OP fixed. I was trying to have the mold made on the Polyclay line, but now I'm curious about having it done on China clays.

I have no idea about your question, sorry. Just wanted to say that I don't think you gave the other poll much time. Not everyone on this forum is around as much as some of us :whistle: :whistling:

Plus, you've made so many threads regarding this project that it's likely muddying the waters a bit.

I'd leave the poll up for at least a week or two before changing direction.

No offense meant, just my view on the situation. I'm not in the position to purchase a set at the moment, otherwise I might be interested in the polyclay mold chip. I like your mold and design concepts so far. (y) :thumbsup:

About $400 for a custom outer ring for an existing china clay mold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom