For Sale Gently Used Paulson Top Hat & Cane (1200 total) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breich

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
I am listing these on behalf of a couple players in the Austin group I play in. My reputation is on the line for this listing, and I will act as the middle man for any sale.

For sale are a set of lightly used Paulson Top Hat & Cane chips. Breakdown as follows:

477 – blue, $1 chips

640 – red, $5 chips

60 – green, $25 chips

The 12-rack birdcage is included. The seller is mostly interested in selling all the chips together.

PM me with any offers.

Attachments

• PAULSTON PICS 010.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 010.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 665
  • PAULSTON PICS 011.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 011.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 621
  • PAULSTON PICS 013.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 013.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 627
  • PAULSTON PICS 012.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 012.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 580
  • PAULSTON PICS 014.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 014.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 606
  • PAULSTON PICS 016.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 016.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 612
  • PAULSTON PICS 017.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 017.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 673
  • PAULSTON PICS 018.JPG
    PAULSTON PICS 018.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 572
Reactions: swm
Nice chips!

FWIW, that looks like a 10-rack bird cage with 12 racks inside -- there is a gap between the cover and the base.

Good luck with the sale.

Ooof...I'd love to get a set of suits-mold chips one day, but just haven't the scratch right now (and certainly don't need something so sizable anyway).

I'm quite sure you'll find a buyer, though. Good luck!

You do realize that Paulson no longer manufactures for the home market in any way, shape or form. I live in fort worth and would've drove down there in a second and paid $2500 easy. I have a set of 2k paulson chips already. Paulson World Tophat and Canes are selling $3/ chip on eBay as we speak... Story of my life, just too little too late. Too bad for me and your friends. These chips are gonna only increase in value over time

You do realize that Paulson no longer manufactures for the home market in any way, shape or form. I live in fort worth and would've drove down there in a second and paid $2500 easy. I have a set of 2k paulson chips already. Paulson World Tophat and Canes are selling $3/ chip on eBay as we speak... Story of my life, just too little too late. Too bad for me and your friends. These chips are gonna only increase in value over time

I wasn't going to derail the OP's sale, but now that it's sold, I can point to this other set.

Why don't you try your luck on this one if you're looking for these chips. Not sure if the breakdown is what you're looking for, as this one is more of a tourney set. But as a tourney set, the breakdown is perfect.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151714380971

BTW, I asked about the condition of these chips and the seller said:

"They have been used in monthly home games (about 12 to 15 times per year) over the past 5 years, so they do not have the brand new, hard to shuffle feel anymore. They are nicely broken in, but the chips still stand on edge no problem. I cleaned them relatively recently as well. That said, the grey 5000 chips are brand new, and 100 of the yellow 1000 chips are also brand new."

oh geez, i didn't see this. wow! thanks! Ive got a buyer in canada willing to pay $3/chip for like new paulsons

The end of this thread confuses the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom