Wanted gently used 4-color deck setup (trades included) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking for a 4-color setup of very gently used cards. I'd like to try Faded Spade 2.0, but other brands would be acceptable too. I have a gently used Copag bridge/jumbo setup that I would offer in trade, along with some cut cards, and of course cash.

Post or send a PM and let's work something out!

1617890168970.png

Do you already have a 4 color Copag set and are looking for something else, or you have a black/red Copag and are looking for any 4 color? Copag actually makes a pretty nice 4 color deck, they're like $17 on Amazon with free shipping over $25. I picked up a set to mess with a few of my players who have been using the 4 color decks during our Mavens times but generally abhor them in person. :D

https://www.amazon.com/Copag-4-colo...id=1617895001&sprefix=copag+4+,aps,158&sr=8-2

Do you already have a 4 color Copag set and are looking for something else, or you have a black/red Copag and are looking for any 4 color?

All of my setups now are red/black and I want to have a 4-color setup to try. I have Copag, Kem, Fournier and Desjgn and would ideally like to buy/trade for a 4-color deck of a brand I don't already have (Faded Spade, Modiano, etc.). Seems likes folks sour on 4-color decks in person, so I'd be happy to grab a gently used one that needs a new home.

Modiano makes 4 color decks
Cool! any links?

All of my setups now are red/black and I want to have a 4-color setup to try. I have Copag, Kem, Fournier and Desjgn and would ideally like to buy/trade for a 4-color deck of a brand I don't already have (Faded Spade, Modiano, etc.). Seems likes folks sour on 4-color decks in person, so I'd be happy to grab a gently used one that needs a new home.

Cool! any links?
Just search eBay. I know place in Poland but shipping would cost more than cards

I have a new set of Faded Spade 2.0 I can send you. I already have too many @desjgn setups that these will never be used.

Edit: Nevermind, only a two color deck. Still yours if you want it.

This is my fade spade 4 colour
One card split in 2
Was gently an barley used
After many message
I’m still waiting for answers
Someone had same problem. Took some time but they sent him replacement card and apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom