Generic tournament label for 8V cc's? (1 Viewer)

Regularjohn

Straight
Reaction score
I have a set of 8V cc's ready for a tournament set. I don't feel like customizing a label for it so wasn't sure if anyone had any generic label ideas that would fit these... thanks!

I made these tournament chips for my 8V CCs:

1649636412647.png

I think I made them 1.0625" (1 and 1/16th of an inch) wide, and I printed/laminated them myself. If you were going to order them from somewhere, and you don't want to wait for Gear (or pay for labels that cost as much or more than the chips themselves), I'd choose just these standard 1" circle from Online Labels (weather proof material) because they're much more cost effective.

(Note that I've never used Online Labels so cannot vouch for their service or quality.)

I know you said you don't want to customize a label, but you have to start somewhere. Even if you want to "copy" a design, you have to decide what you want to copy. Is there a chip you've been coveting that's out of your price range? The 8V CCs could be your fantasy tribute.

Or something completely fantastical:

1649637718371.png

oh man that qosta label looks so cool

but i never thought to use online labels. looks like a fast way to do it. and i forgot i do have some designs laying around. might try those with online labels and see how it goes.

and dont be surprised if i message you about the qosta design :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom