Generic High Hand plaque from MSK interest. (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Nothing is set in stone but I thought I’d put this out there to see if there is enough interest to go ahead with design tweaking. This is what I have. I haven’t reached out to MSK yet for pricing but the oval, IMO is the best shape for the table as it won’t be confused with anything else. It is 94x66mm.

96318F22-A8CB-4D38-89D3-FEF11545FBF5.jpeg

I’m having my own made so I have no horse in this race as far as wording or colors go. Conceivably it would be possible or to have more than one color or have tournament replaced with night, game, evening or what-have-you.

....and go!

Interested in 1-2.

I think I would like something that would be flexible for cash or tournament.

I can commit to 3 if it was resolved to "Jackpot" or "Night", I'd prefer jackpot since we just call it that no matter what the format we're playing. Probably should ask this before throwing around words like commit, but what's the ballpark cost on them each?

Interested depending on final design. I agree with @Beaniman, something simple like "High hand jackpot" or "High hand of the night" so that it can be used in both cash and tournament games. And mo, if you're trying to get multiple buyers I feel like those dots take away from the design.

I think this could benefit from larger circles or something giving more space to mark cards for the high hand. Those seem like small circles.

Awesome!!!!! In for 3 please!
I vote for ‘high hand of the game’. But I leave final design up to you, as your designs are always amazing.

I'd be interested in 2 Steve... I like the "tournament" idea since we both have several that are non specific... but whatever you decide I'm still in for (2)!! They look amazing as always brother!!

Might be in for 2 or 3 depending on final design. Is the one pictured yours or the offering for the GB? I like tournament, but just 'High Hand' would potentially have more mass appeal. I also like the idea of slightly larger card shapes for the marking areas.

possible depending design, agree with others on generic wording and bigger dots.

Potentially in for 1 or 2. I prefer "High Hand Jackpot" but the current text is not a dealbreaker. I like the idea of a fan of cards and/or larger areas to scribble on. Cool design either way! :tup:

I think this could benefit from larger circles or something giving more space to mark cards for the high hand. Those seem like small circles.
I like the idea of a fan of cards and/or larger areas to scribble on.

Why not put the white circle on the fan of cards (or just leave the fan of cards blank so the hand can be recorded)?

This is kind of what I was thinking, empty rectangles either on the cards themselves up top or on the ones below. I want a couple because it replaces this board I have in my room right now. I run a Royal Flush jackpot good for a bottle of 21year Scotch that drops one hand rank each week. High hand of the night gets something like a deck of cards, dealer button, card protector etc...
jackpot.jpg

Why not put the white circle on the fan of cards (or just leave the fan of cards blank so the hand can be recorded)?
This is exactly what I was thinking. Not sure why I didn’t think of it before..:confused

Having given it some more thought, I kinda like the fan of cards as it is, and a separate, dedicated area to write on (but perhaps larger and card shaped). But I'm sure anything you come up with will be great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom