Gender Neutral Playing Cards anyone?? (1 Viewer)

I consider myself a feminist. That doesn't stop people from poking fun at feminists who look at a deck of cards and see gender issues.
Listen, I agree that there is always room to poke fun at each other, feminists included. It just seems that when it comes to gender, men take things like this especially personal and I always find that reactions puzzling. Like our manhood is under attack because someone is making gender neutral playing cards in Norway!

I actually have a deck. I ordered some to use in an upcoming flip. To both check the designs out and to break board spectators' brains.

Not a fan personally. But like that someone has been proactive and created a solution to their problem!

And if history tells us anything, it's that Bronze beats Silver and Gold in a fight. That's why it's got an Age named after it!

20210202_163621.jpg

Not confusing at all lol

I don’t think the men here have responded in a personal way or acted offended at all. I think the responses have been more of a a “do what you want” nature, and making fun at the presentation of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom