Gemaco Superflex (1 Viewer)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard good things about these and since I'm bored and wanting to try out new cards I thought I might order some but thought I'd drop a line here first. They're pricey like 30 a setup in small quantities but go down to like 23-24 bucks at 50+ setups. I'd much prefer just to get a couple setups if someone has some to sell but I'm not opposed to buying larger quantities if anyone is interested. If you've got any to sell shoot me a PM.

Prefer jumbo (super?) Index bridge or poker is fine with me.

Love these cards. One of my favs.
I got some brand new setups but not viable from Australia.

I just wonder if there would be enough interest to get an order of 50 and what it would save in the long run.

It's $6 savings per setup to get 50+ then you have to pay shipping and then reshipping.

Screenshot_20200708-142653_Chrome.jpg

Shipping on 50+ setups would be $101 ups ground.

These cards are very soft and easy to shuffle but found them very slick. Shipping from Kardwell is absolutely ridiculous but they are the only company that sells Gemaco cards to the general public any more

These cards are very soft and easy to shuffle but found them very slick. Shipping from Kardwell is absolutely ridiculous but they are the only company that sells Gemaco cards to the general public any more
Is there no way to buy them directly from Gemaco?

Is this from the kardwell site? @pokerplayingpisces ordered some recently and they messed up his order and they were out of stock on some that showed as available. I'll let him chime in here.
Yes, they are out of the bridge, super index, with border. I ordered 7 of those setups. They shipped one, but charged me for all 7, and the one setup they did send was regular index. Took them a week to figure out what happened. They offered another product, or refund. I choose the refund option. I finally got my refund on Monday. Order was placed 5/31.
If you decide to place an order, GL! Their customer service is horrendous. I made 9 phone calls to them to finally my get everything resolved!:mad:

I just got some piatnik cards off the classifieds recently and I love them. The flex is great. I think they could have slightly more texture to make them less slick but they're not near as slick as my Cartamundi

Yes, they are out of the bridge, super index, with border. I ordered 7 of those setups. They shipped one, but charged me for all 7, and the one setup they did send was regular index. Took them a week to figure out what happened. They offered another product, or refund. I choose the refund option. I finally got my refund on Monday. Order was placed 5/31.
If you decide to place an order, GL! Their customer service is horrendous. I made 9 phone calls to them to finally my get everything resolved!:mad:
That suuuucks.

I just got some piatnik cards off the classifieds recently and I love them. The flex is great. I think they could have slightly more texture to make them less slick but they're not near as slick as my Cartamundi
It's weird. I love Piatniks. They have some texture but as you mentioned aren't nearly as slick as a Gemaco or Cartamundi card. Both make me misdeal more often than any other card I've handled.

I don't mind slick, but make the card stock thicker if you're going to use a matte or glossy card face. It's one thing that the Piatnik and King Australia cards get right. Very smooth stocks but the thickness is just right so I won't misdeal or bend the card too much to peek at them.

Well I decided what the hell and contacted GPI about buying Gemaco cards. I figured I had success the last time I contacted them so why not. I even sent an email to the legal counsel I talked to with them. Figured the worst they could say is no. Shooters gonna shoot.

Well I decided what the hell and contacted GPI about buying Gemaco cards. I figured I had success the last time I contacted them so why not. I even sent an email to the legal counsel I talked to with them. Figured the worst they could say is no. Shooters gonna shoot.
Can I add some chips to your order? :sneaky:

Can I add some chips to your order? :sneaky:
Seconded, I want in on the super secret Illuminati NAGB masquerading as an inquiry about playing cards, please :D

If only...I did send a sample set to the lawyer of the SD chips...that HAD to get me some kind of brownie points. Figured since he was so helpful I had to accommodate.

I've only dealt with Kardwell on two occasions, and I got screwed both times. My advice? If you are counting on them honoring their offer of a quantity discount, don't.

The Better Business Bureau gives Kardwell an "F" rating.

Last edited:
I've only dealt with Kardwell on two occasions, and I got screwed both times. My advice? If you are counting on them honoring their offer of a quantity discount, don't.
I was just planning on buying from their site but yeah I read through your previous group buy thread. It appears they're not getting new stock on the Gemaco cards so they're only selling off what they have left. They should honestly update their site though. More than a little misleading.

I've bought cards from Kardwell twice, the first time, they conveniently waited until I started a dispute with PayPal to ship my cards, and the second time, I'm still waiting on them to ship, and it's been about two weeks, but I'll wait until I'm back in the city to go through the process again. I didn't even order that many cards. just a single setup each time.

I purchased some card cases from them and I'm pretty sure my order went MIA for 2 to 3 weeks before even shipping. Fortunately, I eventually received my cases however, when I emailed them inquiring about my order, they failed to respond. They offer no tracking or shipping updates. Though they have a solid selection, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing business with them again unless I had to.

I purchased some card cases from them and I'm pretty sure my order went MIA for 2 to 3 weeks before even shipping. Fortunately, I eventually received my cases however, when I emailed them inquiring about my order, they failed to respond.
I did the same too, their customer service is really trash.

I must be lucky - ordered a deck each of the red and blue poker sized no border super flex about a month ago. Shipped the following day and received on time.

Probably would have passed if I heard these experiences first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom