Wanted Gemaco Superflex bridge/jumbo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am looking for Gemaco Superflex bridge/jumbo. New or gently used would be great. Please let me know what you have a how much for them. Thanks!

I think I have a setup I could trade you for your acetate Angel setup if you're interested. At the store now, let me get home and send you a PM with what I have.

I checked but they only have a brown/green setup that seems to be too close in color.
You are awfully picky for someone looking for decks that are not available for private customers any more...

You are awfully picky for someone looking for decks that are not available for private customers any more...
You suggest buying something that I do not like and will not use just because they are not available for private customers? Same could be said for any set of Paulsons that come up for sale. Just buy them because they are no longer made for private customers :rolleyes:

Some of us are just as picky with their cards as with their chips, myself included.

Just as with chips, I like having variety and different set ups I can bring out for different occasions.

Just with rare chips, I get the thrill of finding the rare deck or setup just as I do with one of a kind or unique chipsets. As @Geremie knows, some decks are unobtanium and are really hard to locate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom