Gemaco Promotional Chips (1 Viewer)

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’m hoping that someone here can help me with a question I have regarding the Gemaco promotional chips that @Hobbyphilic showcased in one of his videos.

Really, I just want to know if these can still be made. I have an idea for a project, and, since it would be directly correlated with the poker community, using poker chips would be perfect!

Thanks all!

Photo courtesy of @Hobbyphilic.
737C97CC-55AD-4841-AF65-032A3950CDA9.jpeg

Ah, bummer. I suppose there’s always ceramics or CPC then! I honestly should’ve thought about CPC first anyways. I’d definitely rather work with someone who is a vendor here.

Thanks! :tup:

They were made for and were great for promotional chips (business cards, etc...). Using them as chip sets, which a lot of people ended up doing, was a mixed bag. They used beautiful BCC color set but there was no ability to customize edge spots, only choice was white 312 spots, and only large oversize inlays. A couple of things that aren't usually good for creating custom chips sets.

The idea maybe would have lasted longer on the market if the reps had stuck to only selling them for promo chips. Still some nice feeling chips. There were a couple of GB's and one-off sets made using them, Monacos, Elites, and a PCF promo set (search for pr0n).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom