Gear labels (1 Viewer)

domerhoo

High Hand
Reaction score
I know gear is tending to his wife and is busy with a lot of things, but I had sent a labels request 3 months ago - do you know when is the last one gear processed for labels?

Just send him another message. He will pop up. Last time we messaged he was slammed...

Demand is always high. Sending friendly reminders works, just need to check in once in a while. I'm in the same boat but with a shorter window of time.

Do you have art and quantities ready to go? Chris was a little hard to get ahold of, but once I forwarded my art and sample chips for color matching, the process was fairly speedy. I think he gets tons of speculative requests and doesnt have time to delve deeply into every one. Man's got to make a living.

Do you have art and quantities ready to go? Chris was a little hard to get ahold of, but once I forwarded my art and sample chips for color matching, the process was fairly speedy. I think he gets tons of speculative requests and doesnt have time to delve deeply into every one. Man's got to make a living.
Just curious - when u say u forwarded sample chips - do u mean that u sent him pics of the chips or actually sent him sample chips? I am finalizing my custom labels and expect to send everything along soon.

I know he's knee deep in one of my projects. Murdering 750 43mm IHC beauties. I would just send a follow up message if I were you. Maybe include the art and quantities and target chips etc. Let him know you did your homework and are ready to order. :tup:

Thanks! I just need some Jack 20’s label instead of Jack 25’s. When did you order from gear?

Just curious - when u say u forwarded sample chips - do u mean that u sent him pics of the chips or actually sent him sample chips? I am finalizing my custom labels and expect to send everything along soon.
I sent a sample of the actual chips that I wanted to color match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom