Gear labels

domerhoo

High Hand
Reaction score
I know gear is tending to his wife and is busy with a lot of things, but I had sent a labels request 3 months ago - do you know when is the last one gear processed for labels?

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just send him another message. He will pop up. Last time we messaged he was slammed...

horseshoez

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He gets super busy and the messages tend to compile pretty quickly. Just gotta send a reminder like you did and he’ll get back to you.

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Demand is always high. Sending friendly reminders works, just need to check in once in a while. I'm in the same boat but with a shorter window of time.

Klobberer

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have art and quantities ready to go? Chris was a little hard to get ahold of, but once I forwarded my art and sample chips for color matching, the process was fairly speedy. I think he gets tons of speculative requests and doesnt have time to delve deeply into every one. Man's got to make a living.

Goldfish

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have art and quantities ready to go? Chris was a little hard to get ahold of, but once I forwarded my art and sample chips for color matching, the process was fairly speedy. I think he gets tons of speculative requests and doesnt have time to delve deeply into every one. Man's got to make a living.
Just curious - when u say u forwarded sample chips - do u mean that u sent him pics of the chips or actually sent him sample chips? I am finalizing my custom labels and expect to send everything along soon.

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know he's knee deep in one of my projects. Murdering 750 43mm IHC beauties. I would just send a follow up message if I were you. Maybe include the art and quantities and target chips etc. Let him know you did your homework and are ready to order. :tup:

domerhoo

High Hand
Reaction score
Thanks! I just need some Jack 20’s label instead of Jack 25’s. When did you order from gear?

Klobberer

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious - when u say u forwarded sample chips - do u mean that u sent him pics of the chips or actually sent him sample chips? I am finalizing my custom labels and expect to send everything along soon.
I sent a sample of the actual chips that I wanted to color match.

Top Bottom