Gear labels (1 Viewer)

@deer34, send him a PM through PCF. He is active, but it may take him a day or two to get back to you. You can move forward with confidence; there’s a reason he has such a great reputation.

Yes I contact him but PM only. He is very busy and will answer your PM although it may take him a while since he gets so many PMs. He does great work and it is worth the wait.

He is working hard making my WTC fracs.... DND DND! :p

1541985137136 copy.png

Just need information on when gear reopens

He is open for business, he's in the enviable position of being so busy with jobs, the website renno is taking a back seat.

PM him, he WILL get back with you and help you.

Cheers!

It's just an illusion of being gold foil. I'm pretty sure @Gear can print on top of metallic (glitter or foil) stock but I never considered it. Probably a bit pricey too.

It's just an illusion of being gold foil. I'm pretty sure @Gear can print on top of metallic (glitter or foil) stock but I never considered it. Probably a bit pricey too.
This coming from a guy with legit chairs and multiple slot machines. I mean if it’s worth doing it should be done correctly. It would be one thing if the option wasn’t available. :)

This coming from a guy with legit chairs and multiple slot machines. I mean if it’s worth doing it should be done correctly. It would be one thing if the option wasn’t available. :)

Already PM'ed him about it this morning. The "pricey" part was to help me cope with forgetting to ask about it.

@Gear is certainly doing work, my new Empress Star $20's and $100's are on the way to me

I'm around, just super busy (and sick for the last couple days... hope I didn't spread anything at Tony's game.) Trying to keep up! Thanks for patience :)

Also, yes, I can print on foil ... kinda. The white ink isn't working properly right now but I hope to have that addressed soon. Tommy's labels have a faux-metallic gradient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom