Gear Labels? (1 Viewer)

Jordan Downs

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Anyone know if Gear Labels is still open for business? I keep getting redirected when I go to the site.

Any other places you trust for buying labels? Or is it just go Gear?

@Gear is a busy man, we keep him running & gunning all the time because he is the label wizard. He will get to you when he can.

Only other person I've had do labels for me was @Quicksilver-75 and that was a few years back, I don't think he is still doing them but I could be wrong.

@Gear is a busy man, we keep him running & gunning all the time because he is the label wizard. He will get to you when he can.

Only other person I've had do labels for me was @Quicksilver-75 and that was a few years back, I don't think he is still doing them but I could be wrong.
Yup. My friend ended up getting separated and the family business closed...:(

I would not use anyone else but @Gear . Superior work, excellent attitude, respectful to all, and no drama.

Speaking of @Gear My racks of my custom .25 cent chips arrived today for my FLV set. Again, superior job! Thank you Gear!
20180523_154437.jpg
20180523_154515.jpg

20180523_154855.jpg

rps20180523_155639_265.jpg

Last edited:
It always amazes me that we can keep a full time business busy making labels for us to relabel poker chips. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Do we have a @Gear relabel thread anywhere??

It always amazes me that we can keep a full time business busy making labels for us to relabel poker chips. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Do we have a @Gear relabel thread anywhere??

I think the closest thing is the Testimonials thread...

You don't want to know how I describe what my husband does for a living to people who ask...
Something along the lines about "making custom stickers for grown men" :whistle: :whistling:

I think the closest thing is the Testimonials thread...

You don't want to know how I describe what my husband does for a living to people who ask...
Something along the lines about "making custom stickers for grown men" :whistle: :whistling:

That's a hilarious description of what he does...coming from a grown man that has purchased stickers a few times already

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom