Gear labels types (1 Viewer)

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday I received my labels sample from @Gear .

img_20200116_172223-jpg.393240

I'll order labels for 3 things.

1) WSOP-like labels on milled used THC Club Cal-Neva chips

ca-nv_simulation-png.391636

2) Aria inspired labels on THc solid (very good to mint) milled chips :

arya_all-png.386159

Labels will be 7/8" unlike picture above and there will be no T25.

3) Inlay replacement : transform charcoal 36mm Cleveland WSOP T100 into 36mm Cleveland non-WSOP T25,000

horseshoe-wsop-paulson-sample-set.jpg

Which label type would you use to have the closest feeling of the original chips ?

@OlNoiShi

Kid

I prefer the textured laminate labels or the smooth laminate. And those are the ones Gear almost always recommends. The gloss-gloss labels (I forget what they are called exactly) show off every surface imprecation and honestly are hard to read depending on lighting conditions due to glare.

I would use the textured laminate for any full set or the smooth laminate for fracs to match up with Paulson sets that have the really smooth inlays.

OK... So basically you would go with textured for Cal-Neva and Arya and Smooth for the Horseshoe...

For the Horseshoe I'm convinced to get smooth.

For the 2 full sets, I still don't know myself. It's indeed between textured and smooth too...

I plan on placing an Order with Gear sooooon! Just ordered my samples. Made a PCF account for it!

I would just keep PMing him once in a while if you don't hear back. Took some time when I ordered my labels from him as well, but for sure worth the wait.
Yeah, he has done quality work for me in the past with fast responses. Probably really busy.

Last edited:
I'll be getting my samples in next week. Everything has gone smooth so far!

Also, I'm sure he a busy fella

Yeah, he has done quality work for me in the past with fast responses but not this time. I guess I am of the opinion if you have the VENDOR tag I will hold you to the same customer service standards as any other vendor (PCF or not). Also, the website has been down for a long time and no email response either. Not sure what’s going on....
Just keep being patient and check in once in a while. It was almost 4 months between my first inquiry and getting my labels. Once the labels were made I got them within a week. Gear's queue is probably a few weeks long, at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom