Sample Label Kits (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spencer,

Your sample set is on its way; I believe it was mailed the first week of January. Lettermail between the US and Canada typically takes about 6-8 business days in either direction, so it will likely arrive soon.

If it hasn't arrived by Jan 26 let me know and we'll get another one into the mail for you.

Thanks!

Hi Spencer,

Your sample set is on its way; I believe it was mailed the first week of January. Lettermail between the US and Canada typically takes about 6-8 business days in either direction, so it will likely arrive soon.

If it hasn't arrived by Jan 26 let me know and we'll get another one into the mail for you.

Thanks!
Thanks!

Yes, absolutely. Send me a PM or an email, and we'll get one out to you.

Sent in a request for these myself. I always hear such good things i'm excited to get a chance to see them too. Looking forwards to seeing these and working with Gear very soon.

Just a heads up that Gear may be out of the office until next week.

Great person, forum member, and vendor, but if he doesn’t respond right away - that may be why.

What do you recommend as the best label to use with Paulson solids (THCs, MD-76 or -76a)?

That depends on the type of chip -- that is, whether it's an inlaid chip or a hotstamped one.

If you are labelling over an existing inlay without removing it, I recommend unlaminated labels.

If you are removing the existing inlays or milling the hotstamps, I recommend laminated labels, and the choice of laminate is largely personal preference.

I recommend against labelling directly over hotstamps. However, sometimes you can get acceptable results on used chips, i.e. when the hotstamps are somewhat worn. In that case I would again recommend unlaminated labels.

Thanks. In my case, I would be milling hotstamps before labeling. But the full info is useful to have for the whole group.

Question for @Gear -- Sent a couple PMs over the last couple weeks to place an order, but haven't heard back. Wondering if I'm doing it wrong? Is there anything in particular I should be doing to place an order? Thanks much!

PS Tried to look thru threads for specific ordering instructions, but didn't see anything. Apologies if there's something obvious up there that addresses this already and I'm just missing it. (I'm told by my wife my "looking for things" skills are quite poor. ;) )

I think he might even be on vacation. He's very reliable and I am sure will touch base.

I am interested in samples but I'd like also to know about the website. Any information?

Well I'd like to have look on products, order sample and plan a design. I guess a website should be a good reference for that

Samples are described and can be ordered per the instructions found in the first post of this thread. There is also a 'testimonials' thread where many real-world examples of @Gear lanels can be viewed.

Thank you for your reply,
What about design, are there any templates? Average cost?

You can supply designs (either yours, or professionally done), or @Gear can also do the design work in many cases. Contact him via PM for pricing.

Looking forward to my sample set of labels, I have a lot of ideas!

A bold move.

1546627693039.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom