Gear Labels - SAMPLES now available!

Gear

Full House
Site Vendor
Hi Spencer,

Your sample set is on its way; I believe it was mailed the first week of January. Lettermail between the US and Canada typically takes about 6-8 business days in either direction, so it will likely arrive soon.

If it hasn't arrived by Jan 26 let me know and we'll get another one into the mail for you.

Thanks!

Hi Spencer,

Your sample set is on its way; I believe it was mailed the first week of January. Lettermail between the US and Canada typically takes about 6-8 business days in either direction, so it will likely arrive soon.

If it hasn't arrived by Jan 26 let me know and we'll get another one into the mail for you.

Thanks!
Thanks!

GryphChip

Waiting List
Sent in a request for these myself. I always hear such good things i'm excited to get a chance to see them too. Looking forwards to seeing these and working with Gear very soon.

Just a heads up that Gear may be out of the office until next week.

Great person, forum member, and vendor, but if he doesn’t respond right away - that may be why.

Gear

Full House
Site Vendor
What do you recommend as the best label to use with Paulson solids (THCs, MD-76 or -76a)?
That depends on the type of chip -- that is, whether it's an inlaid chip or a hotstamped one.

If you are labelling over an existing inlay without removing it, I recommend unlaminated labels.

If you are removing the existing inlays or milling the hotstamps, I recommend laminated labels, and the choice of laminate is largely personal preference.

I recommend against labelling directly over hotstamps. However, sometimes you can get acceptable results on used chips, i.e. when the hotstamps are somewhat worn. In that case I would again recommend unlaminated labels.

Top Bottom