Wanted Gear labels for RHC (25cents / 50cents) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepelewpewpew

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello PCF Fam,

was wondering if anyone has 100 pieces of spare gear label fracs( 25c/50c) for RHC, full label replacement that they dont need anymore!

Hit me up please, thank you very much!

100 is for 50 chips cause you need front and back, just making sure you're asking for the right amount.

Also, gears prices are cheap, you could always just buy from the source and get the exact kind of custom lable you want!

Oh yes you are right ! I’m looking to label a rack of chips so 200 pieces! Gear is a little back up with orders now so I figured to try the wanted ads in the mean time if there’s any.

Thanks bud

Gear will always be a little backed up with orders now
I feel ya man! I live 2 blocks from the man, and like anyone, I gotta wait too.

I'm posting because while there is always some wait, ultimately, he does get to ya and his work is ALWAYS impeccable.

I can understand frustration when you want to get something done and you have to be made to wait.

If it's any consolation, or you haven't tried Gear, he's worth the wait man. Perhaps YMMV, but he's worth it. I've learned over the last year especially, as I've done more and more custom stuff, that he's worth it. He means to help everyone and wants to make everyone happy. He gets to you sooner or later.

I can understand you seeking the labels out too! Good luck man!

I have some misprints. They were supposed to be for THC but think they are for RHC have to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom