Gear is putting Wifey first for a few weeks. (2 Viewers)

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted you to know, that Gear has been helping me through a rough time.
My mom passed away last night, and there was about a week of drama leading up to it.

This is NOT Covid-19 related.

He has been my rock, and has been supporting me though this challenging time.
I am the only child, and this whole thing has been overwhelming.

He knows you are all out there and want labels.
He is doing his best to prioritize and get labels out the door.

But please keep in mind, he can't "flatten the curve" of new label requests.
A lot of people have a lot of extra time on their hands, and lucky us, his business has spiked because of this.

And now a fun story about my mom.
We taught her OFCP, and she loved it.
She taught all her friends, including the ones in the RV Park she stayed at in Yuma.
She got so far as to ask me how to play for real money and she organized an OFCP tournament!

IMG_0264.jpg

Please stay safe everyone.
And please know Gear is putting family first for the next few weeks, and will get back to you as soon as he can.

Cheers.
Wifey.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and Chris. Labels can wait, family first; always. I know I speak for everyone when I say that you guys do amazing work for this forum and are very appreciated. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. God bless and stay healthy.

PCF family is family. My condolences to you fine folks. It may be painful now and for awhile... but eventually the pain goes away and happy memories take its place

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted you to know, that Gear has been helping me through a rough time.
My mom passed away last night, and there was about a week of drama leading up to it.

This is NOT Covid-19 related.

He has been my rock, and has been supporting me though this challenging time.
I am the only child, and this whole thing has been overwhelming.

He knows you are all out there and want labels.
He is doing his best to prioritize and get labels out the door.

But please keep in mind, he can't "flatten the curve" of new label requests.
A lot of people have a lot of extra time on their hands, and lucky us, his business has spiked because of this.

And now a fun story about my mom.
We taught her OFCP, and she loved it.
She taught all her friends, including the ones in the RV Park she stayed at in Yuma.
She got so far as to ask me how to play for real money and she organized an OFCP tournament!

View attachment 429682

Please stay safe everyone.
And please know Gear is putting family first for the next few weeks, and will get back to you as soon as he can.

Cheers.
Wifey.
If you need any help down in Yuma, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m only a (relatively) short drive away.

Sorry for your loss.:(
May you live on to remember her (Greek wish, not sure if it makes sense in another culture, still genuine).
My best feelings to you and Gear:hearts:

@Wifey I am so sorry to hear about you Mom passing. It's the worst. I hope you cherish the many good memories to help ease the pain. You and Chris take as long that is needed.

It is good to hear that Chris has been strong with you. Both you and Chris are great and I do look forward to meeting you one day in person.

Prayers to you, friends, and family during this difficult time.

Take care,
Kyle

So sorry for your loss, Chris is a helluva guy, glad to hear he's prioritizing family, chips will always be here, though the community will miss his services for a while. Take care!

So sorry for your loss. Labels can wait. Sending you love and condolences.
May her memory be a blessing.

E

I lost my dad in 2014 and I don’t know if I would have made it through without my wife, as a matter of fact I know I wouldn’t have. I’m still not close to being over it and doubt I ever will, but time does help the hurt. I am so sorry about your mom, but I am also so incredibly happy to hear that you have a partner to help you through this. As bad as it can get is a whole lot better if you have someone that is good in your life; it breaks my heart to know how much of this world suffers alone.

We’re going to see them all again someday one way or another, until then try to live like your mom would have wanted you to. It’s hard to go on, it’s hard to laugh and experience joy with the feeling of “but they’re not here”....but I’m slowly learning we have to. It’s the best way to honor them.

Thoughts and love coming from my family to yours.

So sorry to learn that you are going through this. Labels and chips come a distant second (or third) to something like this. You and Gear take the time you need to get through this. We'll be here to support you as best we can.

I’m so sorry! My deepest condolences. Family definitely comes first, and I know Chris is taking care of you. Everything else can wait. May you find some peace and comfort during this difficult time.
-Andy

Very sorry to hear about your mother. You and Chris take care of each other during this difficult time. You support him and his labels, now your PCF family support the both of you. Labels can wait.

Very sorry for your loss, keep the good memories in your heart. And Chris knows his priorities . We don't need him right now. Be well :)

Very sorry for your loss. Family is always first and everyone here will understand.

Heartfelt wishes from North Dakota :)

Hope you and Chris take the time to feel the love that family provides.

Know that we care and appreciate you and yours.
If you need anything, just ask :)

Prayers
My Best Jeff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom