G'day from Brisbane (1 Viewer)

Señor Tony

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony and I live in sunny Brisbane, Australia.

I am here because my partner has given me an ultimatum: lose her or seek help before my poker chip addiction fully develops. She doesn't want it to further destroy our finances, relationship and limited shelving space.

She says I will never be happy with the chips I have but I think once I get the perfect set for each game type, stakes and occasion I will be able to stop.

Is there any hope for me?

Thanks in advance.

PS Two nights ago I suggested moving to the US so we wouldn't have to pay so much for shipping. She hasn't spoken to me since.

I am here because my partner has given me an ultimatum: lose her or seek help before my poker chip addiction fully develops. She doesn't want it to further destroy our finances, relationship and limited shelving space.

She says I will never be happy with the chips I have but I think once I get the perfect set for each game type, stakes and occasion I will be able to stop.

There is not. You are doomed.

Welcome.

Welcome to PCF! And like the man said, you are doomed. Take pictures of your chips and post them before your partner chucks them into the sea...

Tony, I am also in Brisbane and I think if you were to buy some of my chips, postage would be alot more reasonable :)

Wow, thats like going to a bar to stop drinking. Big troubles mate :).

G'day from another Aussie :).

Hi, my name is Tony and I live in sunny Brisbane, Australia.

I am here because my partner has given me an ultimatum: lose her or seek help before my poker chip addiction fully develops.

Welcome mate! Spend any time here and a few things may happen...

1. CPC Customs - Senor Tony's Cantina - cash and tournament set, plus 1000 1s for limit.
2. She moves out
3. New partner will love the new chips.

Lol.....this post is over a year old :D

...or the system is a year behind :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom