GB Interest: PCF Tourney Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
final 3d mockup all-3.jpg
final 3d mockup side.jpg
final mockup all.jpg

Looking to see who may be interested in these so I can estimate how many chips need to be ordered.
Once I get a chip count, I can get a better idea on price per chip.

They look great. Steve did an awesome job with the design. I definitely want a sample set.

sample set please and thanks

maybe hold off on sending me the CPS sample set until this comes in or the other way around..?

I can do that. The t250k chips came in today too.

Whats the price per chip, I may be interested in a 1000 tourney set. These are nice, great job.

I'm in for a sample set and maybe a small HU set or more depending on price

They look great! 3 sample sets please.

How many chips do you estimate for a single table tourney set? This will help me get a better idea on total chips and more accurate quote.

Are you able to provide prices at certain quantities from each manufacturer? For example:

1000-2500 chips: $X / chip
2501-5000 chips: $Y / chip
5000+ chips: $Z / chip

Are you able to provide prices at certain quantities from each manufacturer? For example:

1000-2500 chips: $X / chip
2501-5000 chips: $Y / chip
5000+ chips: $Z / chip

Still waiting for one quote.

How many chips do you estimate for a single table tourney set? This will help me get a better idea on total chips and more accurate quote.

for a two table tourney with my set up it would be approx 900 chips.

So it looks like we could get over 5,000 chips, so I'm going to get a quote based on that. They will be made either by PGI or GOCC. I'm right in the middle of them so shipping costs to me will be about the same.

So it looks like we could get over 5,000 chips, so I'm going to get a quote based on that. They will be made either by PGI or GOCC. I'm right in the middle of them so shipping costs to me will be about the same.

Could you link both sites please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom