Gassers and Greyhounds (2 Viewers)

Sprinsd

Flush
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone there is a guy on eBay that sells a bunch of Gasser chairs in NJ. I messaged him and asked him if he would ship them. He did some research and discovered he could ship them on a Greyhound bus if I could pick them up at the bus station. 10 chairs came in 3 boxes. They were not cheap BUT I was able to get some Gassers in pretty good condition. A little more purple in person than his ad pic (looked grey) but I am still satisfied. I told him he may be able to sell/ship these chairs to more poker players and he was interested. Let me know if you have any questions or want a way to contact him. He communicates through WhatsApp. Overall pretty good experience.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gasser-Gra...919501?hash=item2ce88a018d:g:F68AAOSw8ihcfbQ~

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-banqu...861622?hash=item2ce96e0136:g:I8QAAOSwPBpcu7zP

Cost of 10 chairs door to door?

Also, excuse my ignorance, but do Gassers stack?
Yes, Gassers stack. So it wasn’t exactly door to door since I had to pick them up at Greyhound. I never got the exact shipping total but I believe it was around $160. NJ to Columbus OH. I paid a little over $30 a chair. Like I said, I’m sure I overpaid but at least I no longer have to search Craigslist daily for Gassers....

Yes, Gassers stack. So it wasn’t exactly door to door since I had to pick them up at Greyhound. I never got the exact shipping total but I believe it was around $160. NJ to Columbus OH. I paid a little over $30 a chair. Like I said, I’m sure I overpaid but at least I no longer have to search Craigslist daily for Gassers....

Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Chairs look to be in great shape

Thanks for sharing!

In case anyone is interested, Ken (seller) is willing to deal direct. His cell phone number is in the picture below (posted with his permission)

Now someome please convince my wife I need 20+ of these.

Screenshot_20190619-221012_Chrome.jpg

Condition: Fair

:confused

Do you agree, @Sprinsd? Yours look much better than "Fair."
I believe these chairs were manufactured in 2012 so they have some wear. Ken was upfront that most of the chairs will have some marks from stacking. The legs are a little dinged. Overall I would say fair/good condition would be accurate. He was happy to send me additional pictures.

I don't need these...... but they're less than a half hour from my apartment.

I don't need these.... but look at those prices.

I don't need these..... but all I have is shitty folding chairs.

I don't need these..... or do I?

I don't need these...... but they're less than a half hour from my apartment.

I don't need these.... but look at those prices.

I don't need these..... but all I have is shitty folding chairs.

I don't need these..... or do I?

Little devil in red,
Little angel in blue.
Remember your avatar
You'll know what to do.

Could you by chance measure the height from the seat portion to the ground? I want to pick up 8 and need to make sure that the chairs are tall enough for the shorter guys on my raised rail table.

Could you by chance measure the height from the seat portion to the ground? I want to pick up 8 and need to make sure that the chairs are tall enough for the shorter guys on my raised rail table.

17.8 inches from top of seat cushion to ground.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom