Gasser Chairs? (1 Viewer)

SnickerDude

Waiting List
Reaction score
I'm looking to make some upgrades to the poker room and came across these chairs on FB Marketplace. I've seen gassers recommended all the time on here, and was wondering if anyone could confirm if these are the real thing. What would be a good price to pay per chair?

Attachments

• Gasser 1.png
    Gasser 1.png
    754.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Gasser 2.png
    Gasser 2.png
    871 KB · Views: 206
someone may correct me but I’d consider $25-$30 if they’re in excellent condition a good price for used ones though once in a while I feel like most areas will see a sale for as low as $10-$15 for them

They look like gassers, the only way to tell for sure is flip them over and get a pic of the underside of the seat. That's where gasser puts their tag (assuming it hasn't been ripped off). For cloth seats in decent shape used, I'd say $20 (the leather/vinyl ones usually run $25-$40).

I would expect to pay between $25-$40 for those. Some people do get lucky and find them for less sometimes.

I'd offer $20/chair (or less depending on his asking price) and be perfectly happy paying up to $40/chair if in as good of condition as the photos indicate.

I'm looking to make some upgrades to the poker room and came across these chairs on FB Marketplace. I've seen gassers recommended all the time on here, and was wondering if anyone could confirm if these are the real thing. What would be a good price to pay per chair?
Where are they located?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom