Gasser Chairs - Maine (1 Viewer)

Is it worth driving there from WI? Anyone want to buy me a dozen and drive them here for the MTTD? :) Ha!!!

Ya'll better get in on this people!!!

They have 230+ available.

Oh, I don't know. I might just have them ship me 16 of these for the Chateau!

Any idea what it'd cost to have a dozen or so chairs shipped to WI? It's a serious question. How would one go about this?

Methods?

UPS Freight or Trucking company. You could also try UShip (as seen on A&E's Shipping Wars)

The pattern isn't that bad. Way better than a flower print. :) If they were near me I'd grab a couple.

I just heard back from the guy in this add. He won't sell me thirty. He only wants to sell as a single lot. :-(

Hmm what about a group buy. Lol

Transporting and storing these things is a whole other dilemma, but I'd be in for 12-14.

Its either these at 15-20$ or those other chairs posted in Nashua, NH. for $10/each

UPS ground was $139 for two chairs from Nebraska to Delaware. When I ordered four, it was roughly $50 per chair to ship them. Six chairs would probably be between $40 and $50 each.

I just heard back from the guy in this add. He won't sell me thirty. He only wants to sell as a single lot. :-(

Im sure you could sell at least 100 to the local PCF players, and you would have no problem selling the remainder over time. You would just need to have the space to store them. It might be worth the investment if the guy is willing to deliver and unload them all for free.

4k is a lot to have bound up in chairs you might not ever move though, but if they are going at $4000/235. Roughly $18 a piece.

AND the guy will deliver for free to your house, I could lock up 12 of them today and come to NH to pick them up.

4k is a lot to have bound up in chairs you might not ever move though, but if they are going at $4000/235. Roughly $18 a piece.

AND the guy will deliver for free to your house, I could lock up 12 of them today and come to NH to pick them up.

The Chicken has 4K in his sock drawer right now. Baller!

The Chicken has 4K in his sock drawer right now. Baller!

No he doesn't he lost money at the BBOTB5. He HAD $4k in his sock drawer.

I'd bet they'd deliver to my house. I also could probably store them without problem. I just don't want to deal with the hassle of selling them.

If there were enough of us to group buy them, that would be awesome, but I'm skeptical we can move that many. I'd take 30. MAK takes 12, Only 193 to go...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom