Garish Dayglo set (1 Viewer)

Peach is underrated. I have a tiger themed hundo and I used dg peach (not dg tiger)

Stick with peach if you are ok with yellow ...probably won’t be able to do peach and arc yellow both

Peach is underrated. I have a tiger themed hundo and I used dg peach (not dg tiger)

Stick with peach if you are ok with yellow ...probably won’t be able to do peach and arc yellow both
I’ve stuck with peach and placed the order. I’ve updated the OP to show the final version.

Sorry to be blunt, but placing a CPC order without color samples in hand is just fucking stupid.
I’m stupid then. If you see them appearing in the classifieds soon after I get them then that means you were right... :tup:

Bounty chip added. Blurple base with all of the main set chip colours as edge spots.
7E5069F4-88FB-45F0-A17D-BB9CCE6BDD3A.jpeg

Sorry to be blunt, but placing a CPC order without color samples in hand is just fucking stupid.
It is stupid, but I did it twice :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Second time around I did have every colour available in other people's samples

Not yet. Think they’re still a few months away from landing. I’ll post a pic whenever they turn up.

CPC chips have a notoriously long turnaround time. If you want those chips to arrive in time for your son or daughter's high school graduation, you better order them about 4 months before you conceive said child.

Sharp looking set... Looks like they turned out great, despite not having a sample set in hand!

I’ve been trying to get my hands on a dayglo tourney set but can’t see anything that matches what I’m picturing in my twisted wee brain. So I’ve come up with this. Simple garish and tasteless (but that’s enough about me) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Any feedback welcome although I’m pretty much settled on the design...

View attachment 463517
View attachment 463484
500 chip set

160 x T100 Dayglo Pink
40 x T500 Dayglo Peacock Blue
140 x T1000 Dayglo Yellow
100 x T5000 Dayglo Green
40 x T25000 Dayglo Peach
20 x T100000 Brilliant White

Last minute addition of some bounty chips. Using all of the chip colours for the edge spots.

View attachment 463937
Beauties!

I was looking at Dayglo Green for a homage watermelon. your picture there. Is it more saturated in real life or is that a good color indication?

I'm usually not a fan of tri-moons, but in this case I think the tri-moon spots in a complementary colour will bring out even more of the "fun" aspect. It reminds me of a toy ball that a baby would play with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom