Garden City Frac Substitutes (1 Viewer)

heisman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking at getting a set of Garden City’s, but fracs are looking hard to come by and I’m pretty adamant about using 0.5s in our home games. Anyone have a reco on a chip that matches similar to GCs that I could use? May entertain a no value chip, more concerned about a matching set tbh. Pic from Apache for reference. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• EBB70958-6758-4A3B-BBE1-3CE21023EC14.jpeg
    EBB70958-6758-4A3B-BBE1-3CE21023EC14.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 101
Yeah green is not a commonly used frac colour, but the garden city fracs are green

Yeah green is not a commonly used frac colour, but the garden city fracs are green
Makes sense. How far can you stretch with inlay replacements? You think replacing the inlay's of the 2s with something else be possible?

I don't think you'd want to do inlay replacement on the giant-inlay Garden City's. There would be a second recess line through the hat and canes after you remove the inlay (which, I've heard, is not easy on this size of inlay in particular). Better off using a relabeled or overlabeled chip of similar condition.

I don't think you'd want to do inlay replacement on the giant-inlay Garden City's. There would be a second recess line through the hat and canes after you remove the inlay (which, I've heard, is not easy on this size of inlay in particular). Better off using a relabeled or overlabeled chip of similar condition.
Thanks allforcharity. Obviously conceptual, but I thought about replacing the 2s with the GC's 0.50s inlay, which I'm consulting with @Gear on right now if it's even possible. If it's not straight-forward, I'll have to think of an alternative.. though the dark green is super slick. Thanks again for your input!

That’s actually an amazing idea and makes a ton of sense, never seen these before. Keeping my eyes out for sure! And it’s Garden themed!!

They're out there in fair numbers I think :) I had a good-used condition rack which I sold for about $150-$160. The stamps where in pretty great condition!

Good luck with the hunt.

Thanks Kasper! I'm obsessed for these chips now and want them super bad :dead: Is this the PCF effect everyone was warning me about? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom