Garden City Dealer Button Orders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
I'm ordering some Garden City 60 mm ceramic dealer buttons from Old West Poker Supplies and offering them as PCF group buy. The price will be $4 per button, and shipping will be $4 for one or two, and $6 for three (Priority Flat Rate, also an option with fewer buttons). Payment by Paypal friends and family, please.

UPDATED with final art and rolling edge.

Garden City Button Inkscape.png

Garden City Edge.png

Orders:
Atomiktoaster 3 PAID
Godzilla28 (CT) 3 PAID
Jeff 2 PAID
NiceShot 2 PAID
RowdyRawhide 2 PAID
Psypher1000 1 PAID
Joker80 1 PAID
iblonger 1 PAID
Ronoh 2 PAID
EGLIDE73 1 PAID
LabMonkey 1 PAID
Jackstraw 2 PAID
surferb (CT) 2 PAID
bigfruits 2 PAID
ChaosRock 2 PAID
Free 3 PAID
brains613 1 PAID
mattjrocks (CT) 1 PAID
xdan 2
nullrejector (CT) 1 PAID

Total 36

Last edited:
I'm gonna teach myself to .svg at Sal's recommendation. Hopefully the process doesn't take too long, but it might not be this week.

Here's what I'm thinking for the edge. Not sure if the aligned gradient is going to be difficult or impossible.

Garden City Edge.png

At first I didn't like the gradient on the face but now seeing the 3D mock-up it looks great.

tapatalking ...

Final art is on the first post. Still need two more payments. I'll place the orders with the Aztar and Stevens buttons and combine all the shipments I can.

Alright, put me down for one. Might as well get it and combine the shipping on the Aztar button. Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I can't send buttons for Free. You're going to have to pay for them.

(Accepting nominations for PCF's lamest pun award 2015).

I'm sorry, but I can't send buttons for Free. You're going to have to pay for them.

(Accepting nominations for PCF's lamest pun award 2015).

Ha ha! - I don't get that very often, especially when going to pick up a pizza! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom