Games in Charlotte, NC

Skeeter

Two Pair
Reaction score
Looking to expand my horizons from my home game to different players and skill level. Love my home game, but I'd like a change of scenery on occasion. Does anyone know of, or host, any games in the Charlotte, NC area?

Robert

Waiting List
Reaction score
Good luck with your search. I play with a few guys here in Wilmington. I can ask around to see if they know any around your way.

Robert

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey Skeeter, I asked the guys from my game and the few that used to play in Charlotte said their games didn't exist anymore. Sorry I couldn't be anymore help, good luck with your search!

XBobdog

Straight
Reaction score
I play in home game in Huntersville, but it is at capacity at this point. The host doesn't want to add any players because we can't seat more then 20 and he doesn't like turning away the guys that have played for years.

I do however, occasionally host an odd tournament here or there in Cornelius and I will let y'all know if that happens.

If you start a game, let me know. I might be able to help you get enough players to make it regular.

I know someone who plays in a league in S. Charlotte that might be looking for players. I will ask him tonight.

Topset89

Reaction score
Hey there - I'm also seeking a regular home/private game in charlotte.

I have a 9 seat table and willing to host, but not preferred.

Please let me know if anything opens up, or any new games are put together.

~Ethan

Hopefully I'll have a game running soon I live near Hickory NC just north of Charlotte. Chips ordered just waiting o for a table material
Hey - am interested in the Hickory game that you may be putting together. Let me know!

Thanks

Dave6857

Reaction score
I’d be interested in any games around Cornelius or Huntersville. Let me know.

EventHorizonVII

Two Pair
Reaction score

~Ethan

Hey - am interested in the Hickory game that you may be putting together. Let me know!

Thanks
We have been playing for a few months now, if you're still interested let me know. Next game is July 28th

XsteveJ

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey Skeeter, I asked the guys from my game and the few that used to play in Charlotte said their games didn't exist anymore. Sorry I couldn't be anymore help, good luck with your search!
You still around? Would love to find another game here in Wilmington

MikesDad

Straight
Reaction score
not to thread jack, but I'm thinking of moving to Asheville... anyone have the skinny on home games in that area?

EventHorizonVII

Two Pair
Reaction score
not to thread jack, but I'm thinking of moving to Asheville... anyone have the skinny on home games in that area?
Nope, but lots of delicious beer happening there. Twisted Crepe is a great restaurant too. If you started a game, I'm your huckleberry.

Skeeter

Two Pair
Reaction score
Going to bump this again. If any games pop up in, or around, Charlotte, I'd be interested.

msuroo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Fellow Charlottean here - dropping a pin in this thread to follow along.

(I’m not hosting games yet, but may in the coming months).

Thomast1991

Reaction score
Going to bump this again. If any games pop up in, or around, Charlotte, I'd be interested.
I know where all of them are

~Ethan

Thanks
Also in hickory area about to start hosting. In search of many poker advocates

Skeeter

Two Pair
Reaction score
Well I'm looking for a new game, so any details you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thomast1991

Reaction score
Where’s all the poker games up near hickory? 30 cash games in Charlotte and lake Norman but not one in hickory? I know y’all know some people playing lol

EventHorizonVII

Two Pair
Reaction score
Where’s all the poker games up near hickory? 30 cash games in Charlotte and lake Norman but not one in hickory? I know y’all know some people playing lol
Haven't been privy to the Hickory games if any. I've chatted with a few folks at the bar poker trny at Buffalo Wild Wings but, few folks there run some tourney style games but haven't seen a cash game in Hickory.

Thomast1991

Reaction score
Yeh I have yet to see a cash game. I’m wanting to start a 1/2 to see what type of action we can get then move it from there. I did the bar poker thing a long long time ago mostly it was good to meet other players to get side action. I was debating going Monday’s to bribe to meet others but just havnt got to it. I like tournament structure as well however most games I have come across are country style with no structure of play or rules of the trade. If you know what I mean.

Bdubs* not bribe. Auto correct

Top Bottom