Gamers out there (2 Viewers)

I’ve finally given up. Prestiged 10x, ended up just short of camping every gun in BO4. Couldn’t bring myself to buy the next one. The whole parading one out every year has worn me, I don’t know how anyone can put in the hours to really “complete” or get through MP in a year.

And now that I’ve said that, I’ll probably finally break and grab MW. Ugh, see you on war zone.

Xbox but used to play all of them. Stopped at the one where you had like jet packs and cràp. Picked up the ww2 one recently but not my style.

mw4 was my pinnacle, 3-4+ k/d running around with a 44magnum or a shield and throwing knives/c4. No more, I’m an old man I guess

I’ve finally given up. Prestiged 10x, ended up just short of camping every gun in BO4. Couldn’t bring myself to buy the next one. The whole parading one out every year has worn me, I don’t know how anyone can put in the hours to really “complete” or get through MP in a year.

And now that I’ve said that, I’ll probably finally break and grab MW. Ugh, see you on war zone.
BO4 didnt hold my interest for more than 2 weeks.

I hate that there's another Battle Royale mode. I play TDM, Kill Confirmed, and Domination mostly.

My PSN is glscr10, but we can all play if you enable cross platform play. Just PM me that you added me along with your gamer tag so I know who you are so I can approve the friend request.

wasnt planning on buying MW (still not if this is F2P) i agree on the "new one every year". it gets old. i'm a zombies player from WAW but i loved Blackout with BO4

Xbox but used to play all of them. Stopped at the one where you had like jet packs and cràp. Picked up the ww2 one recently but not my style.

mw4 was my pinnacle, 3-4+ k/d running around with a 44magnum or a shield and throwing knives/c4. No more, I’m an old man I guess
jet packs and crap lol WW2 was a beast. on eof my fav MP

BO4 didnt hold my interest for more than 2 weeks.

I hate that there's another Battle Royale mode. I play TDM, Kill Confirmed, and Domination mostly.

My PSN is glscr10, but we can all play if you enable cross platform play. Just PM me that you added me along with your gamer tag so I know who you are so I can approve the friend request.
This_Fiend_Is138 i'll add and send friend request when i get the chance :cool

jet packs and crap lol WW2 was a beast. on eof my fav MP
Yeah that was horrible. I bought it that year, and played less than 10 games. Wtf, that was no longer the shooter everyone came to expect.

Loved the return to botg. Dug WW2. Lol I’m the guy getting “cheap kills” on ffa with claymores or counting bettys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom