Game of Thrones Poll - which battle was better? (1 Viewer)

Which Battle Was Better?

• Battle at Hardhome

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Battle of the Bastards

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
THERE CAN BE...…...ONLY ONE!!!

Hardhome Part I

Hardhome Part II

Battle of the Bastards Part I

Battle of the Bastards Part II

Battle of the Bastards was legitimately the most invested I've ever been in a battle scene in any context. It has my vote by a good clip.

I actually didn't enjoy the Battle of the Bastards. Snow running out in the open like a nitwit making himself an easy target, the overly shaky cameras, meh. Just didn't do it for me.

Hardhome when the white walkers drop from the cliff and then spring up and start chasing everyone was just visually stunning for me. The whole desperation against the hordes of undead that just keep coming and everyone's trying to find a way to the boats, loved it.

I actually didn't enjoy the Battle of the Bastards. Snow running out in the open like a nitwit making himself an easy target, the overly shaky cameras, meh. Just didn't do it for me.

Hardhome when the white walkers drop from the cliff and then spring up and start chasing everyone was just visually stunning for me. The whole desperation against the hordes of undead that just keep coming and everyone's trying to find a way to the boats, loved it.

i completely agree with this, on one hand I was absolutely looking forward to seeing Ramsay have his ass handed to em but Jon Snow tried to go a bit too Rambo with that whole running out into the middle bit. Who does that? Hardhome meanwhile was just absolutely stressful and caused my anxiety to flare up as it just made me question, "how the hell do we get out of this one, chaps?"

I'm actually more a fan of Ramsay than I was of Snow. I find Snow and Khaleesi to be two of the least interesting characters for me. She tries too hard and he doesn't try hard enough (as far as the acting goes).

Fortunately there's a colorful assortment of secondary characters that are fantastic to keep my interest, although since Season 3 the whole series has been on a downward spiral in quality of scripting.

Battle of the Bastards - edge of your seat battle

Battle of the Bastards. And agree that Ramsey was one of the better characters. I loved hating him.

zermbies.gif

When they look up, ooh, shit was freaky, your ass better run!

This was the first time we really got to see the terror of the army of the undead on such a large scale and still holds as my favorite battle scene of the entire series.

I'm actually more a fan of Ramsay than I was of Snow. I find Snow and Khaleesi to be two of the least interesting characters for me. She tries too hard and he doesn't try hard enough (as far as the acting goes).

Fortunately there's a colorful assortment of secondary characters that are fantastic to keep my interest, although since Season 3 the whole series has been on a downward spiral in quality of scripting.

I keep waiting for a reason to care about Jon Snow. Literally everyone else matters a lot more to me. To me, he’s a walking, talking shoulder shrug. Nice guy, cool sword, very meh...

My wife has a crush on Ramsay Bolton (well, the actor, not the sadistic rapist) and said there's only 1 real battle so far on GoT.

+1 for the Bastards

(I would have voted for Blackwater)

Last edited:
Hard home was awesome and gets my vote by far. As others said though, the battle for Blackwater was epic as well.

Visually I enjoyed the battle of the bastards, but it’s all becoming far too predictable now.

I could have told you before that bastard battle scene started that jon snow would go full moron and get absolutely battered, only to get saved at the last minute.

It happened again when khaleesi showed up with the dragon to save the day.

They’ve ruined jon snow, and the show is getting too predictable.

I’m still pumped for next season though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom