Galaxy Note 3 (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up the Galaxy Note 3 yesterday. The wife got it for me at her upgrade price and took my Galaxy S4 as her new phone. ATT gave us new sims and updated the IMEI numbers on the accounts. Going from the iPhone 4 to the S4 was a big difference in screen/phone size, but from the S4 to the Note 3 was just a minor bump up in size. Now I don't have to get a tablet. ;)

Lol. How do you take a pic of your phone when the camera is the phone....I guess I can use her phone. Lol.

So far so good! I'm waiting for the Otterbox Commuter case to come out for it. Batt life is good.

I have the note 2 and I love my phone I been inching to upgrade to the 3 but idk

I still have a Galaxy S2 LTE as my phone, and I can't imagine using anything larger (the Otterbox Defender case adds bulk, though). But I also have a tablet. Having both in one device is nice. Enjoy!

I never had a Note 2 so I cannot compare it, but I have heard that the Note 3 battery life is much better than the Note 2. I get almost 2 days between charges.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom