Auction Full Horseshoe Cleveland and Cincinnati 36 mm Buy-In Sample Set ($500s 1 of 100 and 1 of 300) *MINT* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantc54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jul 1, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
Canada Post
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
This auction is for three (4) 36mm Horseshoe Buy In Chips in total, including one of each:
100 Horseshoe Cleveland Buy In
500 Horseshoe Cincinnati Buy In
100 Horseshoe Cincinnati Buy In
500 Horseshoe Cleveland Buy In

Apparently there are only 100 of the 500 Cleveland Buyins according to TheChipRoom in this post:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/does-anyone-have-a-horseshoe-cleveland-500-buy-in-chip.18991/

There were 300 of the Cincinnati Buy-In chips, many I think have been murdered (I will fact check this). Post referencing the number of buy in chips by The Chip Exchange here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/presidents’-day-weekend-sale.51696/post-1003249

Full disclosure: I had 10 of the 100 Cleveland 500, I think I have 5 left and I have like 45 of the 300 Cincinnati 500. Not sure when/if I will sell more samples for a while.

20220623_213357.jpg

20220623_213332.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh. I need that Cincy 500...but I'm not gonna bid because of international shipping. (I've had some bad experiences with customs.)
If anyone has this one, or any of the others in my sig...hook a brother up.
GLWA!

Ugh. I need that Cincy 500...but I'm not gonna bid because of international shipping. (I've had some bad experiences with customs.)
GLWA!
Shipping included and I'll replace chips if lost. Normally wouldn't do that but tired of CONUs only sales.

Check my feedback, Ive shipped to the US a lot without any issue.

Thanks
Grant

GLWA!
If it helps, 4 chips fit in a small mailer and if you don’t need tracking, it can be mailed as “lettermail”. (Cost effective as well)

I’m not trying to butt in, or speak for Grant. I just want to point out it’s possible to avoid the customs delays, with non-tracked lettermail. (The packages must be super thin to pass as lettermail and I’ve managed as many as 10 chips in a single mailer)

I’ve shipped many MANY packages like this as far as Europe and Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom