Fugly Poker Table Thread (33 Viewers)

some of these are hilarious!
kinda the point.gif

How are those trays? Just looks odd, I guess the felt is a built in betting line lol.

Back in the day the tray was a thing well before padded rails. :) Those tables were produced in the 60's & 70's so they stand up really well. Metal frame, sturdy folding legs & they came with plain green, red or tan felts, that cloth was definitley and after(birth)thought.

Back in the day the tray was a thing well before padded rails. :) Those tables were produced in the 60's & 70's so they stand up really well. Metal frame, sturdy folding legs & they came with plain green, red or tan felts, that cloth was deinitley and after(birth)thought.
I get you, grew up on one, but doesn't mean I wanted to keep it! That old green felt took some beatings for sure.

Glad he did not kill any Texas cows for this nightmare. Hard to believe it was “never used”.

Description: Real Brazilian Cowhide rim, real barb wire and wood designs coated with epoxy. Faux ostrich trim below table. Built it myself from an old generic poker table. Never used. $1000

DB81EE13-0160-4AC7-8118-117080648F93.jpeg

Glad he did not kill any Texas cows for this nightmare. Hard to believe it was “never used”.

Description: Real Brazilian Cowhide rim, real barb wire and wood designs coated with epoxy. Faux ostrich trim below table. Built it myself from an old generic poker table. Never used. $1000

View attachment 1103233
Thats not fake "barb wire and wood designs", its real barb wire and wood designs.

View attachment 1103233
$1000, + the cost of moving to Johnson Station, TX.

That's a lot of money for a unplayable epoxy-surface poker table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom