From rail watcher to member (1 Viewer)

Silver_Fiend

Flush
Reaction score
Greetings all! I have been a "lurker" for quite a while. This site is hands down the best I've found for anything chips, and even poker in general. So thank you all for all of the info I have gained, and hopefully I can add something beneficial to the forum in time.

But do you have chips? If not, we can help! If so, then I eagerly await pictures...
I only have the dice chips. Its a 1K set I used in Iraq for weekly tournys. Garbage chips, but they were cheap, durable and did the job. I wont disgust anyone with pics of them :wtf: New chips are the reason I found this forum in the first place. So many options today! I just finished your custom chip thread, and your concepts are looking very nice!

Get out... while you can... your wallet will thank you later!!!

welcome!
Too late, I already have samples and trying to make my choice on what to buy. Sadly, I cant afford the nicest quality chips, nor the fully customs. I wanted good, middle-ground chips, in a matching set.

post pics of your chips and poker setup
New member posts pictures; PCF be like:
gollum1.jpg

Always happy to see more people showing intrest in the hobby... remember, they always make more money! Also money deteriorates and eventually falls apart! Chips... now chips for the most part will last a life time!! Which would you prefer to have? Lmao

If you ever have any questions where you think.. no, I can't ask that. I don't want to look like an idiot! Thise are the kinds of questions I am good at answering! Lol feel free to reach out by PM anytime!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom