From Northern California (1 Viewer)

Matt G

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I have using another forum but have decided to come over here full time. I live in the Bay Area and have been playing poker for about 20 years. I started hosting a home game about 11 years ago. Started out with the fold out poker top and dice chips. First upgrade was a old kitchen table converted to a poker table with pool table felt. Then came the chips. First set was some china clay Desert Palm's, Then a set of Royal Yak's, Then I upgraded the poker table and most recent first set of Paulson's. Its been a constant progression as something inside me keeps telling myself I want to make it nicer over the years. Not sure where this will go but I certainly have an idea from others experience. I certainly relate. Looking forward to my home.

Edited to add pictures of my chip sets.

Matt
IMG_4257.JPG
IMG_4254.JPG
IMG_1668.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to PCF!!

That's some nice progress and uprade you got going on there! Keep up the good work, i'm sure being a regular here, you'll soon have even more better gear :D

Make your wallets be empty but chip racks full !

Thanks for the warm welcomes. When i get some time I will post some pictures of my poker room & gear.

Welcome! Glad to have around...only if you post some pr0n soon though :D

Welcome to PCF, and your stories is just about everyone here.. You will be surrounded by friends and addicts alike...

Yeah, you da one with the Balla first Paulson set. Nice! :cool:

A few of the chippers play in my Wed night game in San Jose...you got your Collector, Table Maker, TRK Nut, The Cleaner and I'm Da Hoarder (Not real PCF names). We are having a between season break next week so no game until April 20th. PM me your email if you are interested and I'll add you to the Evite list.

And the Bay Area Chip And Greet Tournament will probably happen around late May. Lookout for a posting about that in the future.

Welcome to a great community and chip away. :LOL: :laugh:

Welcome. Sounds like you are doing great upgrades over the years. Nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom