Friggin fridge went out tonight! (1 Viewer)

So it’s all in the title. S. O. A. B. Really. Guess i’m Subscribing to @Jeevansluck mantra.

No I don’t need it, no I don’t need it, no I don’t need it....

F me.
Dude, I'm sorry to hear this man! Dam bro.

Was it an old fridge? I recently started to experience an extremely menacing noise coming from my LG and it was discovered I had an ice build up problem.

Is it running at all? Totally kaput?

So it’s all in the title. S. O. A. B. Really. Guess i’m Subscribing to @Jeevansluck mantra.

No I don’t need it, no I don’t need it, no I don’t need it....

F me.
Always think of the positives buddy - with everything going on now there are great deals to be had on new fridges since everyone wants to spend all their money on toilet paper! :)

Our 2.5 year old LG has been dead for over a month now. It is out of warranty but LG said it is a compressor so we will cover it. A guy came out 4 weeks ago and installed a new compressor but it still didn’t work. He then said it needs a new circuit board which they will also cover but we have been waiting about 4 weeks for that to arrive to be installed. In the meantime they texted me and told me to buy a mini fridge for up to $250 and they will cover it. Thankfully we have a spare “beer fridge” out in the garage so we are getting by ok.

Good luck with yours, and depending on how old it may be covered.

So update long over due, moved what needed to be moved from fridge/freezer and had someone come out as soon as they could. It was a simple relay switch and they replaced that however then when everything seemed fine the stupid thing started having trouble again 24 hours later. We had moved some items back to the freezer so it was time to move all that out again.
I waited for 48 hours before moving anything to refrigerator just to see how it was cooling. In the end it cooled just fine I’m not sure what happened during the period of time after that relay switch was replaced but so far so good thanks for the thoughts guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom