Friday The 13th Games (1 Viewer)

Quad Johnson

Two Pair
Reaction score
I've taken to making fun photos to send my players to generate hype. I find it keeps things fun and fresh.

This week, we're doing a 40k deep stack bounty tournament for Friday the 13th. This was the picture I sent to all my RSVP's.

Who else is having a game tonight? :D

152.jpeg

Game night is tomorrow night at my place. I usually send starting stack photo's of which chip set I'll put into play.

Tonight @Marc Hedrick and his lovely wife are coming out for dinner.

Game night is tomorrow night at my place. I usually send starting stack photo's of which chip set I'll put into play.

Tonight @Marc Hedrick and his lovely wife are coming out for dinner.
Disappointed I haven't seen any chip photos for tomorrow's game. I said I would be there over 12 hours ago, what the heck?

Well my Friday the 13th deepstack game went off without a hitch. And I received the best compliment I could have received so far since I started hosting games.

We usually save our tournament for the end of the month, but one of my regulars cousins was in town from Colorado and we all know each other going back to high school when he used to live here.

Since he was the guest of honor, and he prefers tournaments, we decided to put one on for him since he was in town.

Not only did he go on to win it, but he told me that it was the most fun he had since hitting the road with the wife and kids for a cross country vacation a week ago.

This is a man that just got back from Disney World.

I almost shed a tear. *sniffle*

You only win in your dreams?

Damn you, sir. Ended the night stuck 100bb in a CRAZY game (so essentially even?), and I blame you.

That said, @ni9n3r puts on a helluva game, and it was a blast. We also got to watch our local boy (Tony Mills) simply shred the final table last night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom