Frequent Listener, First Time Caller from Orlando (1 Viewer)

SnailPowered

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Dave and I'm in Orlando and frequent the mountains of the Carolinas often throughout the year.

Thought it was time to make it official and become a member of this forum. The amount of info and knowledge here is just awesome.

While I might not play much poker, I have recently acquired a love for the game Craps and the comroddery for the players.

I am in the middle of building my own short 6ft table and love how chips can change the look at feel of a table.

I wanted to thank you all in advance for feeping forums alive and the knowledge I have access to because of all, the members, moderators and admins of PCF!

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave! Welcome to the rabbit hole. Be sure to post pictures once you are done.
-Kyle
Will do!

Made the mistake of taking it over to my buddies for new years eve and the vinyl on the bottom was torn durring transport. But, its a project so no real harm... but I did get a few people at the party into playing. So I call it a win!

Hello and welcome!

I'm not sure I've seen a 6 foot craps table. Do you have an example of one that you are going to copy?
I can show you want I have done so far...

Top rail will be redesigned to be wider and hold chips horizontally, but it gets me playing for the time being.

Attachments

• 1000000428.jpg
    1000000428.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 42

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom