Freeroll in O-Hi-Lo mini-meetup November 10-12, 2022 (2 Viewers)

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
687F265A-B4F4-450B-BB07-6159EA9E4C0C.gif

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone missing any Dallas Cowboys apparel? I found it in my back seat.

bergs

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Anyone missing any Dallas Cowboys apparel? I found it in my back seat.
That’s my hoodie. Send it to me (will DM my addy) and I’ll ship you a Truman’s House sample set with some commem chips.

Or burn it with fire and send me the video. It’s not like they’re gonna make the NFC championship anyway and god knows I’ve bet a fortune on the Eagles and the Cowboys under win total this year (suck is @Josh Kifer)

bergs

Straight Flush
Reaction score
You Squirt, you Squirt, you Squirt, everybody Squirt!
I feel like I should be in the background of a D grade rap video pouring patron and squirt into a giant blender while appropriately bobbing my head. Also, @iBetOnEverything is in the background gesticulating wildly mouthing “FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH”. Let’s make this happen. Also, @Ben8257 is in a bikini but drinking old fashioneds out of a German 40oz stein.

Goldfish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention in my previous post how much of a fan of the hot dog roller I was. I never really thought about it much before (even seeing all the posts about rollers) but it is an awesome thing to have at a meet up or poker game. It’s the perfect food for messy squirrels too. It was my first experience having unfettered access to hot dogs all weekend and I ended up eating a lot of them. Great addition!

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok mini review time:

had a week to decompress and get back to sadly normal.

Wednesday warm up game with locals was great, Degen bat signal went up and he had a game within an hour. Saved me from the $70 holdem tournament I was going punish myself with at the local card room.
Pretty sure David knows how spoiled he is having a regular circus 1/1 game at his disposal.

Great to see everyone Thursday to Saturday. Can't and won't tag everyone, just know I really enjoyed EVERYONES company. The laughs were a plenty.

Thanks for the Palomas @bergs you made a great Leonard 2.0 in his absence. Kept the drinks flowing. no small task.

Tournament on Friday instead of Saturday is my new favorite thing. Was it my idea? probably.. will I get credit? probably not.
Either way It was great and well formatted, thanks to whoever did that.

Food was fantastic.
except Hot dogs should be banned, the smell is nasty, threw up a little just typing the word hot dog.
talking of nasty smells. I swear I only had 2 notable gaseous events. I REFUSE to take the blame for the other occasions. I think @Boother36 has some explaining to do.

Dramaha 49 hand was the greatest hand ive had the pleasure to booty smack the table to in my poker playing years.
The fact that Goldy got his money back later and know one was there to film, take photos, or applaud made it even better.
Worth every penny.

David knocked this meet up out the park. ty ty

Goldfish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok mini review time:

had a week to decompress and get back to sadly normal.

Wednesday warm up game with locals was great, Degen bat signal went up and he had a game within an hour. Saved me from the $70 holdem tournament I was going punish myself with at the local card room.
Pretty sure David knows how spoiled he is having a regular circus 1/1 game at his disposal.

Great to see everyone Thursday to Saturday. Can't and won't tag everyone, just know I really enjoyed EVERYONES company. The laughs were a plenty.

Thanks for the Palomas @bergs you made a great Leonard 2.0 in his absence. Kept the drinks flowing. no small task.

Tournament on Friday instead of Saturday is my new favorite thing. Was it my idea? probably.. will I get credit? probably not.
Either way It was great and well formatted, thanks to whoever did that.

Food was fantastic.
except Hot dogs should be banned, the smell is nasty, threw up a little just typing the word hot dog.
talking of nasty smells. I swear I only had 2 notable gaseous events. I REFUSE to take the blame for the other occasions. I think @Boother36 has some explaining to do.

Dramaha 49 hand was the greatest hand ive had the pleasure to booty smack the table to in my poker playing years.
The fact that Goldy got his money back later and know one was there to film, take photos, or applaud made it even better.
Worth every penny.

David knocked this meet up out the park. ty ty
There is proof - It did happen!!
B1EA462E-DAA0-4D96-A63B-9A5A63C0ED2B.jpeg

Hornet

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I found really fascinating was that on the Drawmaha 49 hand, @MatB stood up from the table, made some odd sound (I think it may have been a mating call), and the entire group of 25 people immediately gathered around the table. Later on, @Goldfish had a monster hand and basically yelled out “I have a monster hand against @MatB … everyone come see this one.” Oddly, everyone just kept playing cards at their tables.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I found really fascinating was that on the Drawmaha 49 hand, @MatB stood up from the table, made some odd sound (I think it may have been a mating call), and the entire group of 25 people immediately gathered around the table. Later on, @Goldfish had a monster hand and basically yelled out “I have a monster hand against @MatB … everyone come see this one.” Oddly, everyone just kept playing cards at their tables.
That was the hand @Goldfish requested photography :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

20221112_195952.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom