Free to a good home - just pay shipping (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
One Border Collie with a severe thunderstorm phobia. :rolleyes: He knocked one of my chip displays off the wall today. :mad: Luckily no damage to chips or display. :cool:

Actually, change that - one chip damaged - Astro Lounge $1. [emoji24] Hopefully I can glue it back together. I don't remember who did the Astro Lounge - maybe I can get an extra $1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435274635.225994.jpg

p.s. Sorry about the chip. Hopefully you can fix it or find a replacement. I'll look in my case to see if I have one for you.

I found these two chips in my extras. They look to be the same base color and the spots are close to the same color, although they are 312 instead of 3916. I peeled the inlay off one and there is a nice smooth surface.

So, should I attempt to glue the original or should I transfer the label to the intact chip ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435277969.631558.jpg

I'd just display the repaired chip as-is.... it now has a story to go along with it. It's special.

I'll assume the dog's name is Chipper, or will soon be (or something similar). Central Florida probably a bad geographic location for a sweet canine with a severe thunderstorm phobia. Border collies are usually very smart, bordering on genius/crazy smarts. I'm sure he's sorry.

No joke, I laughed WAYYYY to hard at the OP.

I have a similar pet, he is scared shitless of loud cars, motorcycles, thunder etc.

we got him one of these thunder shirts http://www.thundershirt.com/ Its used as a coddling device. We usually put it on him when we know there is a storm on the way

I couldnt recommend the thundershirt anymore btw, it can also be used to calm dogs down if they are too hyper

No joke, I laughed WAYYYY to hard at the OP.

I have a similar pet, he is scared shitless of loud cars, motorcycles, thunder etc.

we got him one of these thunder shirts http://www.thundershirt.com/ Its used as a coddling device. We usually put it on him when we know there is a storm on the way

I couldnt recommend the thundershirt anymore btw, it can also be used to calm dogs down if they are too hyper

Did I mention the display was hung at eye level about 5 feet off the floor. Marley ate his thunder shirt :eek: Maybe a straight jacket would work. Seriously, I usually sedate him but I wasn't home.

Thunder shirt didn't work for my dog. Then again Prozac didn't really do the trick either, not sure if there are dog psychiatrists.

Anyway was excited thinking your wife told you that if there is another set of chips coming some needed to go. Ha.

Keep the glued one. Good thing it wasn't a Blvd chip.

was looking for video of my dog jumping....no dice, hes a goldendoodle and very hyper, we have a small window at our front door at the very top of the door and his nose prints are all over it, so yes I know what the jumping is like too ;)

We have 2 basset hounds who are now 15 and 13 years old. Somehow, as they get older their thunderstorm phobia just gets worse and worse. The older one literally has a doggie panic attack now at the first hint of thunder. It's odd because they don't really do it with anything else (engines etc. - although they aren't fans of fireworks) - but they tell us about the storm before we've even heard anything yet.

And I'd say glue the chip back together (if you're feeling that industrious) - the guy who made them was never active on the boards other than creating that set and I doubt you'd be able to get another one.

He has clueless and guilty down pat.

My brother who lives here in LWR has a great dog who is similarly thunder phobic, even when we can't hear a thing.

Oddly enough, his name is Astro. Don't think he can leap vertically five feet, though.

Sorry about the chip...

So a few houses down across the street I saw the owner and his son out walking their two dogs. The father had this giant marmaduke looking mofo on a leash, and as I was driving to my house the dog just stopped in the middle of the street and looked at my car like it would wreck it. The beast was 15 feet in length if he was a foot I tell you! I'm kicking myself that I didn't roll down my window and ask if I could ride him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom