Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I really want to just throw these away but I can't bring myself to do it. This is a variety of plastic chips. Chips are free, shipping is not. Shipping is $34 in one LFRB and one MFRB. US shipping only.

Breakdown, give or take:

red suits: 111
pink suits: 359
green suits: 325
black suits: 126
purple diamond: 556
blue diamond: 40
green dragons: 1000
black unicorns: 124
total: 2641, probably

Do you think you know what barrel explosion is? You don't. After getting your hands on these green dragons, you will, trust me.

Many of the suits mold chips have the initials CD stamped into them. Some of the pink chips have black marker spots on them. There may be damaged chips. There may be haunted chips. I've heard that some of these chips are wanted by the FBI. You figure it out.

You may be wondering, can I split out the glorious barrel-exploding green dragons? Can I do some cherry-picking? Can I sell the suits molds separately? The answer to these questions and many more is hell no. They are already packed up and ready to ship and I am not going to open them ever again.

Note my optimistic packing job. These are not lovingly cradled in bespoke Warneke chip boxes and surrounded by the most gentlest of packing peanuts. But they are reasonably lined up like little soldiers stacked in layers separated by cardboard. I.e., they are still packed better than the Nevada Jacks I bought from that idiot in Tennessee a few years ago who just threw them loose in a box. @bergs can attest that only a few soldiers died the last time I used this method. Or maybe I'm just tagging him in the hopes that he will buy these.

I know you're all dying to see pictures of these delicate flowers, so here ya go:

IMG_2022.JPGIMG_2023.JPGIMG_2024.JPGIMG_2025.JPG

This was the best description of chips I have seen. Granted, I've only been here a month. But damn, I was laughing.

GLW .... uhh, trying to give them away!

Nice for anyone wanted to run a Roulette game + inexpensive limit set.

Instead of throwing the chips maybe it could be a cool gift to a retirement home.

Nice for anyone wanted to run a Roulette game + inexpensive limit set.

Instead of throwing the chips maybe it could be a cool gift to a retirement home.
“Harry bring me them green chips on your trip over here in your wheelchair”

Afew seconds later, from Harry,

“Goddammit, now my chairs stuck on all these green things on the floor”

I’ll take all the suits mold please
You may be wondering, can I split out the glorious barrel-exploding green dragons? Can I do some cherry-picking? Can I sell the suits molds separately? The answer to these questions and many more is hell no. They are already packed up and ready to ship and I am not going to open them ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom