Auction Free - mixed game cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeydog

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I made these cards instead of buying plaques. This was my first attempt and I didn't like how you could see the black lines.

IMG_4780.JPG
IMG_4781.JPG

I remade the cards, spent a bit more time on them and ended up with these...

IMG_4782.JPG

IMG_4783.JPG

Very simple process - 65 lb card stock, printed on a regular printer, laminated with 5mm sleeve, cut to rectangle shape and then corner punched to round them out.

I'll leave this open until Tuesday at 5:00 pm Eastern. If you are interested in them (only the prototypes, I am keeping the other set!!), just comment and I'll do a random drawing that night and mail them out free of charge.

I'd also consider making some for any one else that is interested, but you'd have to cover the cost of the materials.

When you make a pbj do you put the pb and jelly on opposite sides of the bread or do you put the jelly on top the pb and fold?
I wasn’t going to reply. It’s mostly a joke I said. But erm mah gawd. Call me crazy, but does ANYONE put them on the same side?

I wasn’t going to reply. It’s mostly a joke I said. But erm mah gawd. Call me crazy, but does ANYONE put them on the same side?
Thank you!!!!! Lol
peanut butter on both slices of bread and jelly in the middle.
:nailbite::nailbite::nailbite: your butter knife has mixed contaminants!
I've always found that's too much in the middle it just squeezes out :(

For consistency or what? Why not just put more peanut butter on the one side? Or is it holding the jelly in?
So, I do it kinda like @detroitdad. But I do one side PB, then clean the knife with the other slice of bread... Then use squeeze jelly, spread with knife, minimal PB cleanup on knife.

Ok. Yes. Blackberry jam is good as well. But keep all jelly and preserves off my sandwich.
Not a big jelly fan too much sugar, I do like preserves because it contains actual chunks of fruit which I like. However I can survive with anything long as it isn't orange marmalade, or any marmalade :vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom