Free large samples of our newest version of Suited Speed cloth (2 Viewers)

Nick@TPS

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

We are not sure if everyone is aware of our newest version of the USA Suited Speed Cloth.

Fully redesigned by and exclusive to Texas Poker Supply this suited speed cloth is our tightest and most water resistant weave yet!

We are giving away 10 large samples!

If you are also willing to post a review of your honest opinion about it, we would appreciate it.

Message me with your address!

Glad to be back!

Thanks so much @Nick@TPS. You’ve got a great bunch of degenerates here already that’ll give you great honest reviews of the SSC!

Looks like I’m too slow. Work is really getting in the way of my PCFing.

Edit: is it first 10 or random pick? I’m in if I can.

I’m actually going to replace the felt on three tables in the next month, so a sample would be cool.

Thank you everyone for the response!
All my large samples are gone but I am making more regular size samples for those that want them.
PM me your name and address if you havent yet!

interested in a regular size sample (or large if still available)

Hi everybody!

We are not sure if everyone is aware of our newest version of the USA Suited Speed Cloth.

Fully redesigned by and exclusive to Texas Poker Supply this suited speed cloth is our tightest and most water resistant weave yet!

We are giving away 10 large samples!

If you are also willing to post a review of your honest opinion about it, we would appreciate it.

Message me with your address!

Glad to be back!
Received the samples today - thank you! I'll post a review thread in the next few days. Initial impression is great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom