Giveaway Free CPC Color Sample Set - HOF Edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarquetteMonkey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
In an unashamed attempt to generate additional excitement about the Hall of Fame Voting currently ongoing, I will be giving away a CPC Color Sample Set that I purchased this year. I thought it to be a very fitting prize for this giveaway.

Eligibility:
To be entered into this giveaway, you must:

1) Go vote! - Go check out all the great sets nominated this year and vote! The thread can be found here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-cy2020-hof-voting-thread.66551/

2) After you have voted come back and post below that you are in.

Obviously I can't confirm you voted, so its honor system, but I am a big believer in chip karma so it will all work itself out. Plus, voting is easy and fun to do! I hope these go to someone who is genuinely interested in a set and not just to flip on the classifieds, but I have no control over that.

I want to make very clear - which set(s) you vote for and which sets ultimately make it into the HOF at the end of the voting have no impact on your chances to win this giveaway. The last thing I want to do is to create a perception that the giveaway is somehow skewing the vote. I have no dog in the hunt here whatsoever, but am simply trying to bring awareness and more excitement to what I believe to be a cool part of PCF.

@72o @inca911 @Irish @Perthmike @slisk250 - I will defer to you if you want me to take this giveaway down.

The winner will be randomly picked after the HOF voting period has ended (Jan 1, 2021)

Good luck and Go Vote!

IMG-9589.jpg

Voted! Bill’s Haus, Motswari and Bubb‘s, in that order for me.

EDIT: please don't enter me in the draw as I already have CPC colour sets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
Great job Andy and very generous of you.

We certainly appreciate the extra awareness for the HOF. Without the members voting, the Hall will lose interest and close its doors which would be a shame...custom sets need to be celebrated!

On a related note, you’ll have a set in the once eligible buddy. No doubt

We certainly appreciate the extra awareness for the HOF. Without the members voting, the Hall will lose interest and close its doors which would be a shame...custom sets need to be celebrated!

Seeing all the great custom and semi-custom sets is one of my favorite things about PCF. We've had so many new members, I thought it would be good to draw attention to these great sets nominated this year and the world of custom chipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom