Free chip mule services to Scotland in August (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If anybody in the UK is interested, I'm heading to Scotland on vacation in August and I'll have room in my luggage to bring some chips along if anybody wants to avoid shipping costs. I land in Glasgow on August 23rd. You can have chips shipped to me here in Denver before then. If anybody outside of Scotland is interested, maybe @BonScot would be willing to reship them. Feel free to tag any UK members that might be interested. I don't know who else we have over there. Cheers!

Yeah more than happy to become part of your international smuggling ring :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
When you’re across we’ll grab a pint and I’ll show you the difference between chips and crisps the we can get those poker chips sorted.
I might take you up on the offer to have a rack brought over for myself if I can source some PNY $20s in time...

Cool, if you work out a deal on some chips just give me a heads up and I can give you my address here. If you're worried about the safety of your chips, @slisk250 can vouch for me. I'm currently holding chips for him until he is back in Colorado. And most of the Denver PCF group knows me.

We discussed this in another thread, and I think there's still a limit to how many chips I can bring with me with customs and whatnot. Please chime in if you know specific details on that. I want to say it was around $500? I'm not sure if that limit applies per person. If so, I could double that and attribute half of them to my wife. I'll have plenty of empty space in my luggage on the way there for bringing back bottles of whisky. :tup:

Very nice and no worries about chip safety on my side ;) The value limit for goods you can bring to the EU (traveling by plane) is 430€ per person, so 860€ total for the two of you. But you could not divide the value of an expensive good by two. If you bring e.g. a watch that's worth 1000€ you can't say 500 on you and 500 on your wife. But this doesn't apply to chips, of course, because it's single racks...

Cool, if you work out a deal on some chips just give me a heads up and I can give you my address here. If you're worried about the safety of your chips, @slisk250 can vouch for me. I'm currently holding chips for him until he is back in Colorado.

In theory this is all true...but I haven't fondled those chipes yet. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah more than happy to become part of your international smuggling ring :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
When you’re across we’ll grab a pint and I’ll show you the difference between chips and crisps the we can get those poker chips sorted.
I might take you up on the offer to have a rack brought over for myself if I can source some PNY $20s in time...
You English guys have all the best beers. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But you still don't know good freedom fries yet!! :p:D

Serious question. What beers are made in Scotland?

You English guys have all the best beers. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But you still don't know good freedom fries yet!! :p:D

Serious question. What beers are made in Scotland?
I love you Mexicans and your Corona and Sol beers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Tennents lager is our version of bud ie crap but cheap.
Deuchars IPA, Belhaven Best are decent.

Bump to see if there is any other interest. I've got 4 racks to bring over so far. Still have room for a few more. :tup:

Great offer pity I'm skint or I would have jumped on the chance for some new chippies!!!

Maybe 4 more before my wife kills me? She already thinks I'm crazy for doing this and insists I need to buy her something in return. :LOL: :laugh:

That's good! I still deposited 7 racks in David's house. So two, three or four racks would be really nice. As you like it. But it would be your decision. :whistle: :whistling: :tup:

That's good! I still deposited 7 racks in David's house. So two, three or four racks would be really nice. As you like it. But it would be your decision. :whistle: :whistling: :tup:
I could take 4 more. More than that, and I would be nervous about exceeding the monetary value of what I can bring in, or having them get lost or damaged.

8 bricks of pure Mexican clay ready for smuggling in a new Apache case. Now I need some handcuffs to attach it to my wrist. :LOL: :laugh:

IMG_20190721_225939986.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom