SOLD FREE 30 x covered chip boxes, TRK style (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Fine print, right up front: These are free, but not a dibs sale. Priority will go to anyone willing to sell me a New China Club $0.50 (or have already done so...I appreciate past transactions, not just future ones)

Spring cleaning, continued.

Free: 30 used covered chip boxes

Chips are stored in 4 stacks of 25.

I used these for years, in my Pelican case, and in my safe — they were the very best fit for use in the chip vault!

But my chip collection is only a fraction of what it once was, so I don’t need nearly as many racks as I used to. Also, for my remaining sets, am moving to 100% Matsui racks.

These are in used condition, scratched up a bit, a few have small cracks (that don't impact function), but they have lots of usable life. I basically use these for storage or transport -- don't need to be pretty, but they're functional. And the price is pretty good :)

You pay only actual shipping to get them to you. US only please.

Based on the box size and weight, I estimated shipping cost via USPS retail ground. Here are some example costs:

Salem, Oregon: $18
Claremont, California: $31
Dallas, Texas: $44
Baltimore, Maryland: $50

Sending priority mail instead of retail ground adds about $10 to those costs (except Oregon -- that quoted price is actually priority mail).

rack1.jpeg
rack2.jpeg
rack3.jpeg

Are these hard to come by? I bought 1 years ago from spinettis. Prob paid too much but I thought it was a cool chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom