Fracking my brains: frac choice help needed, please! (1 Viewer)

@jr8719 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great shout @BirdCage .... I'd had it mocked up from a while back but hadn't even thought to put it in this line up!

Have heard they are tough to harvest, so will have to put on my UK accent extra thick when I ask at the cage... And a thicker tip, too!

Picture_20200408_202440544.jpg

Picture_20200408_203100208.jpg

Maybe only one set is needed?! Or just make it modular with two options for each denomination. Put in play how you're feeling that day. (That rhymes.)

THC set 2 v1.4.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe only one set is needed?! Or just make it modular with two options for each denomination. Put in play how you're feeling that day. (That rhymes.)

View attachment 436399
Ahhhh, you're too good at this... I reaaaaaallllyyyyy like this lineup, too. Really like the idea of having two options for each denom... Will probably end up doing that! Thanks for your help.

Bit of a change of direction: going to create a New China Club (have become low key obsessed with the logo on these chips over the past week) inspired set called New Cardiff Club.

Considering they don't look too bad next to each other, what are people's thoughts about two shades of the same colour in the same lineup?

IMG_20200421_021655.jpg

Picture_20200421_013333506.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom