Frac Ideas Needed For a set built around a Paris One Dollar (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
I picked up some Paris singles. I was originally intending to relabel as a frac, but they are just too nice as is, so I am going to build my cash set around them.

Does anyone have any ideas for something that would work well with the Paris 1 dollar, is not terrible to murder or relabel and can be acquired for under $200 per rack? I would prefer the frac not be a white base. My original thought was a Jack Cincinnati Secondary $25.

I picked up some Paris singles. I was originally intending to relabel as a frac, but they are just too nice as is, so I am going to build my cash set around them.

Does anyone have any ideas for something that would work well with the Paris 1 dollar, is not terrible to murder or relabel and can be acquired for under $200 per rack? I would prefer the frac not be a white base. My original thought was a Jack Cincinnati Secondary $25.
Yeah, sorry to not answer your question directly, but many of us have used starbursts as fracs instead of going through the whole relabel rigamarole.
But if you’re really looking for specific chip suggestions, it would help to know what you’re using for a $5 (and for a $25 if applicable.)

I will be using the Paris $5 or a similar red base.

The starburst chips are a good idea. They seem to be easy to find.

The Sterling cruise line chips pair so nice w the paris chips. Automatic for the $25 and $100. Someone please post the pr0n.
I will be using the Paris $5 or a similar red base.

The starburst chips are a good idea. They seem to be easy to find.

I know you said you didn’t want white, but Bally’s is tough to beat, IMO. They fit your price range too.
6BBB3033-1330-465D-91B5-3062DCDFE635.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom