Frac Choice Help Needed? (1 Viewer)

jr8719

Full House
Reaction score
Lineup (2).png

Labels just there as placeholders, but from left to right, they will be £1, £5 and £20. I know traditionally Cali 5s are yellow, but the purples were just too good to pass on... And, to be honest, I think it looks sick.

As ever, finding a frac is proving tricky, and I'm really struggling due to my relative lack of chip knowledge.

Any suggestions and help would be much appreciated.

I like the blue, but I like solid fracs personally. Any other denoms in the set?

I like the blue, but I like solid fracs personally. Any other denoms in the set?
Yeah, I'm thinking that this set needs a solid frac, for sure. No other denoms, no... The £20 black will rarely hit the felt but good for rebuys.

It’s either blue or peach. Peach brings all the chips together, but imo it makes the set kinda dull. The blue just adds a little pop to it.

IMG_20190919_091309.jpg

I feel having a green frac works, but is the spot progression contrast of the Outpost and Paris just too much?

It's hard to find a frac for the Paris 1. I have struggle with that since joining here. It is one of my favorite ones, but its simplistic nature makes a spotted frac difficult. I do really like the 312 spot pattern like the Outpost chips with it.

I think the green frac works fine here.

I agree - it is growing on me, the more I look at it.

It's hard to find a frac for the Paris 1. I have struggle with that since joining here. It is one of my favorite ones, but its simplistic nature makes a spotted frac difficult. I do really like the 312 spot pattern like the Outpost chips with it.
This x 100. The Paris is a poisoned chalice, essentially: hard to mix with other chips, but even harder to just leave out of a set. I think, more than anything with the Outpost green chips, they are just too good to pass up on, price wise.

Solids work best, but I hate solid chips in a nice spotted set with only a few denoms. All comes down to personal preference. The red chips that sold recently are going to be my frac once milled.

1568911239780.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom