Fournier Rosas? (1 Viewer)

These are the same as the other 2-deck bridge size setups in clear hard plastic boxes they offer. The standard design 2826 and the other variants like Flor de Lis. And those are also the same material as their poker size 2818.

My personal favorite among plastic cards - not too stiff to be hard to shuffle, and just the right amount of texture so they are still easy to shuffle but not slippery as hell. Among all the plastic cards I have tried, these come closest to the feel of high quality paper cards.

Can't comment on the price, but I've heard Fournier availability in the US is not very good.
The 2-deck bridge size setups are available for 18-24€ here in Germany - also sold on Amazon. The single poker size decks go for around 10-14€.

Can't comment on the price, but I've heard Fournier availability in the US is not very good.
The 2-deck bridge size setups are available for 18-24€ here in Germany - also sold on Amazon. The single poker size decks go for around 10-14€.

They aren't nuts considering I'm in the US and those prices you quoted. Thanks!

Mayan are prittier

Those are dang nice as well. Ever have trouble distinguishing colors on those? In thinking more about it, it's def. easiest to distinguish colors on No. 2826s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom